About Corona Virus
It is not only a single virus as it is an entire family of viruses that can together cause a serious or life-threatening disease. Corona virus disease is also known as COVID-19. It has been discovered basically in 2019 but not identified previously in humans. It is a type of disease that can be transmitted very easily from person to person or even between the animals too. Are you aware of the common symptoms of this Covid-19? No? You must be very well of the common symptoms such as fever, coughing, common cold, shortness of breath, or other common symptoms of pneumonia.
How this Covid-19 can be spread over?
- This is a type of infectious viral disease that can be spread very easily from person to person who may be in a very close contact with each other.
- It can also get spread through the respiratory droplets during sneezing or coughing.
- It is a type of chronic infection which can be transmitted from one person to another because of their infected touch.
- If an infected person may touch the lift then a normal person who is also touching the same lift can also get infected.
How you can prevent/protect yourself from Corona Virus?
- You must wash your hands from time to time.
- You need to keep your hands clean.
- If you just returned your home after travelling to a public place then you must wash your hands properly for about 20 seconds.
- Wash your hands even after coughing or sneezing too.
- Keep a sanitizer with you always whenever you may go outside your house.
- You must avoid touching your eyes, nose, mouth, etc.
- Keep yourself away from the infected or sick person.
- Always throw away the used or waste items in the trash only.
- Avoid drinking alcohol.
- Cover your entire face with a good quality mask.
Overall, you guys need to understand that Corona Virus is seriously a life-threatening disease that has now spread all over the globe. It rose from China and now covered a number of other countries. The number of patients infected with Corona Virus is getting increased day by day. Several people have already lost their lives but you can take some precautions to protect yourself and thus, you must be aware of this disease, its symptoms, and preventing measures too. Keep you and your loved ones away from this serious viral disease and have a long survival by taking care on your own.